SOLAR MD 7.4k SS4037 ADVANCED LITHIUM ION BATTERY
The SS4074 relies on lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. You can use 1 to 30 batteries on the wall during the setup. The Solar MD 7.4kWh features different storage capacities according to user requirements. We can increase capacity through the parallel connection of the batteries. This will enable you to use from 7.4kWh to 222kWh setup.
SS4074 SYSTEM FEATURES
• It’s a flexible solution for both small configurations and mid-sized configurations
• It supports both parallel connections and CAN communications
• A modular design
• It is very easy to install
• A universal Wall-mounted system
• Residential PV Installations for household energy demands
• Residential and commercial UPS systems
• Used with the addition of an external battery inverter
• OFF-GRID energy system
• We use the standard SS4074 battery all over the African market for energy storage applications
• We produce the battery with the world-leading LiFeP04 technology
SS4074 BATTERY FEATURES
• Excellent safety
• High-temperature performance
• Long life cycle
• High energy density
• Stable discharge platform
• High charge & discharge rate
• Highly efficient
SS4074 MULTICOLORED MULTIPURPOSE BUTTON
• The new Solar MD Multipurpose button has an extended functionality in combination with the BMS-EX v3. They can use the Multipurpose Button to execute 6 pre-defined functions and a shutdown instruction. It’s combined with the 6 level Indicator LEDs on BMS-EX v3. The user can choose between each function by holding the button until the LEDs count to match the number of the function. By releasing the button while moving through the functions, LEDs will start blinking and wait for the user to press the button again within 3 seconds
• Advanced indication functionality allows the user to choose between 5 different states. It also allows mixed combinations when a combination of multiple batteries with BMS-EX v3 are used. The user can change the preferred stage by logging into his mypower24 Energy Portal and go to the battery settings.
• When this state has been selected, the button, in effect, will show a static illumination in a colour based on the state of charge.
From RED at 0% SoC (State of Charge) to GREEN at 100% state of charge.