COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
CABINET MOUNT SYSTEM
The CB-12 cabinet relies on a Cabinet mounted Lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. We use a flexible modular design. For this reason it to be set up on the CB-12 Cabinet (7.4-22.2kWh) with 1 to 3 SS202 Cabinet Mount battery modules.
The Solar MD SS202 features different storage capacities, according to user requirements. In other words, capacity can be increased through a parallel connection of the batteries.
Not to mention that the Solar MD standard battery, the SS202 has been widely used in energy storage applications in the African market. In fact, we produced the battery with world leading LiFePO4 technology.
• SS202 is a flexible solution for small and mid-sized configurations
• Support system parallel connection
• Support CAN communication
• Easy to Install
• Residential PV Installations for household energy demands
• Residential and commercial UPS systems
• You use the SS202 with an external battery inverter
• OFF-GRID energy system
The Solar MD standard battery, the SS202 has been widely used in addition to Energy Storage applications on African market. We produce the battery with the world leading LiFePО4 technology.
• Stable discharge platform
• Excellent safety
• Long life cycle
• High temperature performance
• High energy density
• High charge & discharge rate
• Very high efficiency
MULTICOLORED MULTIPURPOSE BUTTON
• For the most part, the new Solar MD Multipurpose button has an extended functionality in conjunction with the BMS-EM v10.01. You can use the Multipurpose button for the purpose of directly executing 6 predefined functions in addition to a shutdown instruction. In combination with the 6 Indication LEDs on BMS-EM v10.01, the user can choose between each function by holding the button until the LEDs count match the number of the function. By releasing the button while moving through the functions, LEDs will start blinking and wait for the user to press the button again within 3 seconds.
• Advanced indication functionality, allows the user to choose between 5 different states. Mixed combinations are also allowed when a combination of multiple batteries with BMS-EM v10.01 are used. In other words, the user can change the preferred stage by logging into his mypower24 Energy Portal and go to the Battery Settings
• The button shows static illumination in a colour based on the state of charge. From RED at 0% SoC (State of Charge) to GREEN at 100% state of charge